Desember 13, 2010

PANDA (my favorite animal)


Mommy and I actually have the same hobbies and preferences of the same type of animal. Mom likes cats, but I prefer Panda as my favorite animal. They're cute, soft and spoiled. like me and mom, hehehe ..

I prefer the Panda, it doesn't mean I don't like cats. But this time I wanted to write about pandas. I told mom that I would write about the panda, and promised tomorrow I will write about her favorite animal, Cats.





This is what I know about the PANDA .. (From Wikipedia)

Giant Panda or summarized Panda, is a mammal usually classified in the bear family, Ursidae, which is native to central China. The Giant Panda lives in mountainous regions, like Sichuan and Tibet. In half of the 20th century the last, the panda became a kind of symbol of Chinese nation, and now displayed in the gold country. The Giant Panda is the symbol of the World Wildlife Fund (WWF), nature conservation organizations.





Giant Panda - big eyes..is it uses eyeliner? anyone know?*lol



Although the taxonomy is a carnivore, but the type of food such as herbivores, most of the plants, and bamboo. Technically, like many animals, the panda is omnivorous, because they are also known to eat eggs, and also insects. Both these foods are sources of protein needed


Giant Panda also has a brother, the Red Panda. It's more like a raccoon. Red pandas have thick fur brownish red in color and black-legged. It face is round white with brownish red line from eye to mouth. Long tail with a ring of twelve red and brown criss-cross-young. Tread feet covered by white fur, which is useful to keep the body warm and to walk on snow or ice surface.
 




Red Panda - how cute..


You know a movie about the Panda? Yeah, right! Kung Fu Panda. The story is very funny. I love the Po, the Panda. although he is stupid, but he's very adorable. Luckily my mom bought The Kung Fu Panda's dvd for me. Thankyou mommy! *laff,, laff




Panda Po - hiaaatt..!!



I think enough to talking bout panda tonight. Mommy calling me again (oh, please mom!) I think mommy couldn't far away from me.. hihi! Time to sleep guys. I'll see you tomorrow. Nite :***




How sweet! - just like mom and me..