Desember 14, 2010

Mommy Loves Justin Bieber


My mom loves Justin Bieber? uhmm .. I hope dad doesn't know it. If that happened, maybe dad will kill justin! lol

Why Justin Bieber? (mom, could you answer my question?) not only mom, all women in the world must have the same answer why they love Bieber. Yeaah, of course because he's handsome, cute, adorable (oh please! I think Panda is more adorable) hehe.. peace, Justin!




Justin Bieber


Let's see, who is Justin Bieber..?

Justin Bieber was born in Strartford, Ontario, Canada, March 1, 1994. He's a young Pop and R & B singer. Bieber's first album My World, was released on November 17, 2009. Baby (mommy really loves it!), the lead single from the second half of his debut album, which features Ludacris, was released in January 2010 and became his biggest hit thus far, charting at number five in the U.S. and reaching the top ten in seven other countries.

When I grow up, I'll look for men who like Justin Bieber. Handsome guy, has a good voice, and most importantly rich. hahaha ... now dad will kill me too! lol

Hey mom! What if, in fact.. the real face of Justin Bieber just like this? Do you still love Justin Bieber?


Oww My God!! :D



p.s : mommy loved to read my personal blog, so I put "Baby" as a back song of this blog.